Thursday, September 16, 2010

The New Life The New Me ♥

No More Last Time Life!!
The New Life The Future Life
About Today
16.09.10
Our 11 months anniversary
9am went out with my daddy..
10am reached home..
Around 10.30am Hubby reached my home
Go for car train he was sit beside me and this is the 1st time i fetch him...
HHAHAHAHA xDDD
12.30pm went out to fetch F.munkean and we went to parade around 1.10pm..
We walk around till 2pm and sitting at marrybrown waiting L.tengfung..
Arghhhh!! He late... 2.45pm we went to MP ate our lunch till 4 pm..
And we have to go back :)
Fetch Foo back den Hubby fetch me back...
I'm sorry my Lovely i know you tired for drive for whole day...
I fetch you back next time :)
Wait me
I reach home around 5pm..
Although a simple day..
But i still feel very happy when be with you
I LOVE YOU KENNY SEN SIEW KAN
Happy 11 Months Anniversary ♥♥
We will less meet because our exam is coming..
Sigh :'(
I MISS HIM alot :(


I Love Him

I Miss Him

Kenny Sen Siew Kan



No comments:

Post a Comment