Friday, September 17, 2010

Wat A Boring Day!!!

I'm Late again...
Woke up at almost 8am..
Today got school and i have to go on before 8.30am..
Prepare all my thing and went out at 8.15am...
reach school 8.24am la i think...

Today only Book keep and BC teacher come..
Other times we chatting chatting... HAHAHAHA...
Wat a boring Friday!! Many of my classmate was absent today..
I should absent too.. but my daddy sure not allow...Ishhh
I went home at 150pm..
And i follow my daddy go out and i was driving back to home..
HAHAHA... I wan be more steady and drive to Dar house :)

Reach home at 3 somethings...
And he told me his phone was low battery and i had to wait for him...
I really quite bored right now... :(
And I do Miss Him Much

Tats for my today..
Take care :)


I Love Him
I Miss Him

Kenny Sen Siew Kan

No comments:

Post a Comment